Office opening hours:
Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00
Tel: +44 (0) 1189 668282
Fax: +44 (0) 1189 294535
WebShop open 24/7!
Enphase Energy products enable more reliable, productive, intelligent and safe systems and improve power generation by up to 25%.
Enphase Energy is the world’s leading microinverter systems provider, pursuing unique, high-tech innovations to continually advance the performance and intelligence of residential and commercial solar energy systems.
The Enphase M250 Microinverter
Optimised for high-power solar modules, our fourth-generation technology delivers reliable, high-performing systems at a great value.
Enphase's fourth-generation microinverter continues their tradition of power, efficiency and reliability advancements. Built on top of the already reliable third generation platform, the M250 has undergone an unprecedented, industry-leading one million hours of pre-launch product testing.
Featuring a reduced parts count, the M250 delivers a new standard in microinverter reliability in addition to increased power and efficiency.
- Higher power and efficiency: Pairs with modules up to 310W with best-in-class 95.7% EU efficiency
- Precision insights: Accessible in Enlighten, the world’s leading solar monitoring platform
- Easy installation: Uses plug-and-play Engage Cable connectors
- Reliable: Industry-leading manufacturing and quality standards create a ruggedised product for all environments with no single point of failure
- Safe: No high-voltage DC in the system means peace of mind and cost reductions
- Intelligent: Precision insights enable faster, easier system and fleet management
The Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway is the networking hub connecting every module and microinverter of an Enphase system to Enlighten monitoring and management software.
Advanced Communications Technology
The Envoy uses advanced powerline communications technology to connect to each microinverter without additional wiring. System owners can check the status of their solar system using the Envoy’s LCD display, or get more detailed information through the Enlighten website.
The Envoy comes commercial-ready right out of the box with the ability to connect to 600 microinverters, and it now includes added flexibility when connecting to a router with supported WiFi networking.
- Plug & Play setup
- Installation flexibility in connecting to a router
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Enables remote troubleshooting of solar array
- Supports up to 600 microinverters
The Enlighten software platform provides solar professionals and system owners with ongoing operations and uptime assurance.
For solar professionals, Enlighten offers web-based tools to monitor and manage multiple installations.
For system owners, Enlighten provides an engaging interface for viewing and sharing energy production.
Designed for the solar professional, Enlighten Manager streamlines operations and maintenance processes and enables efficient management of multiple Enphase systems.
- View detailed performance data from a fleet of PV installations down to the individual module level
- Remotely diagnose and resolve issues impacting system performance
- Streamline operations and easily monitor installations in process
- Access detailed performance data for PV module warranty claims
- Compare actual and estimated system performance
- Access performance reports 24/7 with secure, backed-up online data storage
- Enlighten Manager can be provided to system owners for an activation fee.
MyEnlighten connects system owners to their solar experience through an engaging interface that displays energy production, system health and environmental benefits.
- At-a-glance views of energy production assure system owners that their system is performing as expected
- Easily compare current performance against a previous day, week, or month
- View historical weather data to understand variations in performance
- System status indicator shows when the system is not performing as expected and what can be done to restore performance
- One-click sharing available with integrated social media buttons
- Accessible from any device with an Internet connection and a web browser
The Enphase Engage Cable is a continuous length of 12 AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for Enphase microinverters.
Engage Cable Benefits:
- Easy handling, just like standard electrical wire
- Can be cut, spliced and extended as needed
- Large branch capacity
- Eliminates need for additional cables, making installation quicker
- No high-voltage DC for a reduced safety risk